1. We learn from our mistakes. What sex or sexual mistakes have you made and learned from, What was the lesson learned?
I do not think there are anything as mistakes, just points of reference for self improvement and betterment. If there is one regret, I did not continue or further my brief foray into adult movies and modeling. The few scenes I was involved in; I cannot find the video, all I have are a few still photos.
2. What risk (sexual or not) would you take if you knew you would not fail?
I feel I have been lucky in this. I try to place myself out there for the world to see and enjoy if they so desire to partake. I do not fear failure, as from it I learn; however I do shy away from rejection
3. At what time in your life have you felt most passionate and alive?
At this very moment I am the most alive. I try to live in the now and do not want to leave this earth with any regrets, find and feel the energy passion which is all around me.
4. What one piece of advice about sex would you offer the virgin you?
Do to listen to the people around you. Their influences are based off fear and ignorance, not fact. Enjoy, experience and and experiment with everything you can. Provide pleasure for yourself and ensure you pleasure others.
5. What are you avoiding?
I avoid being myself and still avoid some deep rooted desires out of fear.
6. By what age should you know what you want to do with your life?
I hope I never find out what I am suppose to do when I grow-up. I do not think I will ever be content with the current version of myself. I find great joy expanding my thoughts to new challenges and experiences.
Bonus: Do you think you’ve experienced true intimacy in a relationship?
I think I find true intimacy with everyone I connect with. Some of them are cerebral, some physical; all are uniquely special in their own right. They deserve cultivation free of external influences.
Please CLICK HERE to see the few stills I have from my adult modeling days.