This week’d #TMI Tuesday Post: What do vibrators and Festivus have in common?
1. If there is one saying you would put on a tee-shirt what is it?
Front: “Yes, I find you attractive, smart and sexy; and that is talking about your mind.”
Back: “Now ask me what I think of the rest”
2. If you were a vibrator, what speed would you be?
II would be a multi-speed, as I listen to my partner and let her dictate the pleasure she how she wants.
3. If you were a vibrator, which description best fits you:
b. passion prober, gentle, easy, eventually gets you there; and don’t forget attentive with long battery life (that is what they call it these days, right?)
4. You must give up a sex/kink act for the rest of your life. Which one of these will you give up? Was your decision hard or easy and why?
I would give up receiving nipple play: nipples sucked/lick/kissed/fondled, etc. Though my nipples have some sensitivity, of all the choices I could not see giving up on any of the other choices. Plus this is what I would give up on myself, not providing to my partner.
5. In 10 words or less tell us about your most recent sexual encounter.
Reveal submissive side with side-order of loss of inhibitions